Official Rules: – Click Here for the latest league standings!
- Only two shells in gun at a time, chamber must be open prior to shooting.
- Muzzle must be pointed at ground or below belt before calling for a target. Puller will NOT release target if gun is not in proper position.
- Both team members must be present to shoot.
- Teams shoot in the order in which they sign up.
- Make-up shoots must be made up during league shoots.
- Each team will shoot 50 rounds per night (two rounds consecutively).
- Team shooting make-ups must shoot the first round then sign up at the end of the waiting list for the second round (make-up round).
- One sub per team, must be on team roster.
- $75.00 – season clay fees. (This fee must be paid by May 1st)
- $25.00 – one time sponsorship fee. (This fee must be paid by May 1st)
- $20.00 – must possess Fountain City Rod & Gun Club annual membership button.
Format for League:
- Six shooting stations.
- All doubles except last bird in each round.
- The first shooter will complete all birds at a station before rotation.